Life can be complicated sometimes. How about we make it easier together with those simple 15 life hacks every girl absolutely should know? You’re welcome.
1.Put on a bracelet by yourself with masking tape.
Stick a length of tape over the bracelet on your wrist. It’s much easier now, right?
2. Put magazines in your boots to keep them upright.
Pool noodles also work great. That way your boots will stay upright and look new for a longer time.
3. Use a ring pull as a clothes organizer.
It’s a great way to create a hanger column and gain space.
4. Break in your shoes in five minutes.
Put on thick socks, and your shoes. Blow-dry your shoes around the tight sections for a few minutes, and then keep your socks/flats on while it cools. Test them out. You can repeat process if you need them more stretched out.
5. Easily Open Stuck Nail Polish Bottle.
Add a rubber band to those smooth tops. That way your hand won’t slip and your nail polish bottle will be opened in a sec !
6. Put clear nail polish on the inside of your rings.
We all hate green stains. Putting clear nail polish on the inside of your rings will change your life. Really.
7. Paint your keys with nail polish to easily distinguish the sets.
You have 7 keys and never know which one is the right one ? Paint them !
8. Put your necklace through a straw to keep the chain from tangling.
This one is a life saver. Nothing is more annoying to me than traveling and having to disentangle my necklaces when I arrive.
9. Run your mascara wand under hot water to de-clump it.
Heat will make your mascara more liquid and therefore, easier to apply.
10. Stop your tights from running with clear nail polish.
Put a bit of clear nail polish where your tights are ripped. That way a small run will stay discrete and won’t become a big one ! Allow the tights to dry completely before wearing.
11. The right way to use bobby pins.
12. Put baking soda in your shoes to disinfect and remove odor.
Find two socks your no longer use, and fill each of them with two teaspoons of baking soda. Tie the end of the socks off, and put one sock in each shoe. Leave the socks in your shoes overnight. Your shoes won’t smell bad anymore !
13. Ice cube tray organizer.
Use an ice cube tray to orginize your small items, like jewels or eyeshadows.
14. Flat-iron your clothes.
No iron? No problem ! You can use your straightener to get rid of wrinkles.
15. Remove Deodorant Marks
If you have a deodorant mark on your shirt, rub the stain with tights or nylons, it will come right out.
Do you know any other life hacks that could save a girl’s life? Share them in the comments below ! ♥︎
Let's be friends: